Friday, December 26, 2014

Train-ing Life.....







“Life is like a journey on a train, with its stations, with changes of routes, and their accidents!
At birth, we boarded the train and met our parents, and believed that they will always travel on our side, knowing that at some station they will get down leaving us in this journey alone.

In the same way other people will board, and be significant: our siblings, friends, children and even the love of our life. Many will get down and leave a permanent vacuum. Some have unfortunately already unboarded  L

 Others go so unnoticed that we don’t even realize that they have vacated their seats! This trip will be full of joy, some sorrows, fantasies, expectations , goodbyes and farewells.Success consists of having a good relationship with all passengers and giving the best of ourselves. The great mystery to everyone is that we do not know at which station we will get down, so we must live in the best way, love, forgive and offer the best of ourselves. So, when the time comes to get down and we leave our seat empty , we leave beautiful memories for those who will continue their travel on the train of life!!

My wish for everyone is that the journey by this train for the coming year is better every day. Reap success and give lots of love, and especially thank fate for the journey! Oh and I thank you whoever is reading ;) for being one of the passengers on my train. Let this coming year be the best, full of peace and love and a prosperous and healthy one for all.

Love you all my dear fellow passengers….


Hey!!!But who is the engine driver?? “Where are you Mr.Driver?” Like seriously! I would want to meet him! I am sure he is the best driver ever. Someone who can take us through so much and to so many places! However a small message to you Mr. Driver- “I don’t like bumpy rides! And neither do my friends and folks. I hope you heard what I just said and ensure a safe, sound and joyful one in the coming new year as I feel you must personally not be liking it as well. J


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write really well. Simple use of language, yet so expressive.